Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Diving into #3

They say the best way to get something done is to do it! When you find yourself on a creative roll you have to maintain the momentum. Stop for a breath, but don't let the irons cool. So here I go, head long into #3. For all intents and purposes, it looks like this will be a four issue comic, so I'm half way there. My goal is to finnish All of Ouwangalaymah by October. I am seriously thinking of getting a table at APE, and having this as a single volume by then would be SWEET!
I think a strong, kid friendly title will have a good chance. I'm hoping too that perhaps at Wondercon this year I will be able to find a Publisher willing to take it on. That will depend though on what kind of deal I can find. Hope you like the cover for #3. This one is going to be the Cliff Hanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment