Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Paper Wings Podcast Art Challenge

I wanted to post this here to share with you an opportunity to win yourself one of three Wacom Intos 4 graphics tablets.  you can find out the particulars here http://www.paperwingspodcast.com/contest-2/
I hope you become part of the paper wings community as well. Chris Oatley  and Lora Innes  have put together a wonderfully encouraging Program. The podcast airs Semimonthly with a great blog post showing up on the alternating weeks. There is a growing number of artists sharing on the site, and this challenge is an excellent opportunity to get to know every one!
My submission is entitled. "The Janitor's Dream" inspired by a comment from one of the "PaperWingers" and from my own experience in janitorial duties in the past. I hope you like it!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment